185 captures 05 Jan 2012 - 13 Nov 2018
About this capture
Organization: Internet Archive
These crawls are part of an effort to archive pages as they are created and archive the pages that they refer to. That way, as the pages that are referenced are changed or taken from the web, a link to the version that was live when the page was written will be preserved.
Then the Internet Archive hopes that references to these archived pages will be put in place of a link that would be otherwise be broken, or a companion link to allow people to see what was originally intended by a page's authors.
The goal is to fix all broken links on the web. Crawls of supported "No More 404" sites. Collection: Wikipedia Near Real Time (from IRC) This is a collection of web page captures from links added to, or changed on, Wikipedia pages. The idea is to bring a reliability to Wikipedia outlinks so that if the pages referenced by Wikipedia articles are changed, or go away, a reader can permanently find what was originally referred to.
This is part of the Internet Archive's attempt to rid the web of broken links. TIMESTAMPS
- Local News
- RATE CARD
Last update04:43:55 AM
AT Kigombe village, a location situated in Muheza District on the border with neighbouring Pangani District, hundreds of pupils are busy along the shores of Indian Ocean.
THE National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is selling 444 surveyed plots at Kiluvya Hills in Kisarawe District, Coast Region as part of programme to develop new settlement areas in the outskirts of Dar es Salaam.
EVERY year Nyerere Memorial Day evokes memories of the sports good old days in the country. The nation may have been nascent, poor and still budding into the global competitive sports arenas, but it was determined and surely on the path to mastery in...
TEACHERS in Kilolo district have complained about ...
REGIONAL Secretariats in the country are obliged t...
PRESIDENT Jakaya Kikwete on Wednesday received the...
THERE was pomp on Wednesday as Dodoma residents an...
AS the National Identification Authority (NIDA) co...
THE inflation rate for last month dropped slightly...
The News in Photos
A cyclist rides a bicycle while carrying two chairs, one on the back of the bike and another on his head along Makamba S...Read more...
UGANDAN President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni (left) welcomes his Tanzanian and South Sudanese counterparts Jakaya Mrisho Kik...Read more...
BENIN national football team, The Squirrels, players on arrival at the Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) in Da...Read more...
NMB Acting Manager for Lake Zone, Mathias Nkulua hands over 55 desks worth 5m/- to Serengeti District Commissioner, Salu...Read more...
THE Ethics Council yesterday issued an arrest warrant for Korogwe District Commissioner (DC) Mrisho Gambo in connection ...
- MSD imports fake HIV testing kits
- TANESCO connects 72pc of targeted Mwanza customers
- TASAF projects to benefit over 50,000 Tanga households
- Rombo school gets dormitory for girls
THE national football team, Taifa Stars, go into action this Sunday when they play host to Benin in an unarguably high-p...
- It is the people's Constitution
- Constitution hand-over: This is momentous day
- BRELA ultimatum commendable
- Wife battering is a punishable crime
- All More:
- Karl Lyimo More:
- Makwaia Wa Kuhenga More:
- FB Attorneys More:
- Jagjit Singh More:
- Antony Tambwe More:
- Lusuga Kironde More:
- Lawi Joel More:
- Kilasa Mtambalike More:
- Tony Zakaria More:
- Amby Lusekelo More:
- Dr Ali Mzige More:
- Mboneko Munyaga More:
- Natasha K'okutangilira More:
- ANNE OUTWATER More:
Let me express myself like one of those melodrama queens of Nollywood, “Ehee, this is to inform the person or persons th...
- President Kikwete pledges to ‘elevate’ press freedom
- ‘Discipline’ - The determining factor!
- Friend in remand
- The Fourth Estate does not deserve credit for covering CA?
DAILY NEWS Reporter
FIVE customers of Bank of Africa Tanzania have emerged winners of the first monthly draw of “Deposit and Win Campaign.”
- Agents back new regulations on customs clearance
- Shilling steadies against dollar
- FINCA launches new drive to expand reach
- Toyota Tanzania to raise fund for Dar varsity centre
A TANKER belonging to a local company was on Tuesday involved in an accident along Nelson Mandela Expressway near the Ta...
- Nokia’s mobile maths app new solution to ‘slow learners’
- Campaign aims to free girl child from marriage, FGM in Mara
- Aviation industry in Africa set to tackle training challenges
- Longido: New organization to tackle climate change effects
- All More:
- Entertainment More:
- Football More:
- Cricket More:
- Tennis More:
- Athletics More:
- Boxing More:
DAILY NEWS Reporter
THE international Copa Coca- Cola football camp commenced at the High Performance Centre, University of Pretoria in Sout...
- Youngsters to honour Nyerere
- Nyerere Masters golf set for tee off
- Nyerere basketball tourney throws off
- Jamaly reaches Nyerere Memorial snooker final
Daily News Poll
Do you think Azam FC will retain Premier league title?View details
Official Website for TSN www.habarileo.co.tz
Gwiji la Habari Tanzania Ads by Daily News! Advertisement Advertisement TSN MEDIA Richard Kazimoto