16 captures 30 Mar 2014 - 29 Jun 2015
About this capture
Organization: Internet Archive
These crawls are part of an effort to archive pages as they are created and archive the pages that they refer to. That way, as the pages that are referenced are changed or taken from the web, a link to the version that was live when the page was written will be preserved.
Then the Internet Archive hopes that references to these archived pages will be put in place of a link that would be otherwise be broken, or a companion link to allow people to see what was originally intended by a page's authors.
The goal is to fix all broken links on the web. Crawls of supported "No More 404" sites. Collection: Wikipedia Near Real Time (from IRC) This is a collection of web page captures from links added to, or changed on, Wikipedia pages. The idea is to bring a reliability to Wikipedia outlinks so that if the pages referenced by Wikipedia articles are changed, or go away, a reader can permanently find what was originally referred to.
This is part of the Internet Archive's attempt to rid the web of broken links. TIMESTAMPS
- RATE CARD
- Local News
Last update09:46:48 AM
PRESIDENT Jakaya Kikwete has reiterated his stance on the structure of the Union and the entire constitution-re-writing process, saying he stands for what he said in the Constituent Assembly (CA) in Dodoma last month.
THE European Union’s (EU) Head of Mission in the c...
WOMEN members of the East African Legislative Asse...
THE real work begins today as Constituent Assembly...
TANZANIA has signed a grant agreement, which will ...
APPLICATION of herbicides in the upper riches of t...
A CONSTITUTIONAL Law specialist, Professor Issa Sh...
The News in Photos
THE wife of the Prime Minister, Mrs Tunu Pinda (right), shakes hands with ‘New life in Christ’ leader Pastor Peter Mitim...Read more...
A DAR ES SALAAM resident runs along a moving pick-up vehicle to prevent it from running over items
displayed by petty tra...
CA members Shadia Suleiman (right) and Haji Omar Kheir (left) share a light moment outside the Bunge debating chamber in...Read more...
CCM nominated candidate for Chalinze Constituency by-election Ridhiwani Kikwete, addresses a campaign rally at Hondogo V...Read more...
AT least 8 out of 16 people are missing after a boat they were travelling in capsized in Rufiji River in Utete area in R...
- Tanzanian fishing ship goes missing
- CBA ready to support gas transportation facilities financing
- NHIF set to embark on health check-ups countrywide
- Cyber security Bills await input by stakeholders
THE nation was taken aback recently by the chilling news that a number of girls, some of them in their early teens, have...
- Emphasis should now be on rain water harvesting
- Sports diplomacy will transform local athletes
- It’s time CA learnt to act more responsibly
- Time illegal aliens were kept away
- All More:
- Karl Lyimo More:
- Makwaia Wa Kuhenga More:
- FB Attorneys More:
- Jagjit Singh More:
- Antony Tambwe More:
- Lusuga Kironde More:
- Lawi Joel More:
- Kilasa Mtambalike More:
- Tony Zakaria More:
- Amby Lusekelo More:
- Dr Ali Mzige More:
- Mboneko Munyaga More:
- Natasha K'okutangilira More:
- ANNE OUTWATER More:
I am one of the two wives of a certain man. Our husband is highly depending on myself and my co-wife on sustaining his o...
- Dar City Fathers have failed to contain ‘machingas’
- Forget cars, I am buying a boat
- Time to review the soccer league system
- Those who ruin young women!
FINNIGAN WA SIMBEYE
LAST January, Tanzania Ports Authority awarded Belgian based, Phaeros Group BVBA a contract to supply and instal an elec...
- Dar, global demand for yuan on the rise
- ‘Cheap’ cement imports hurt domestic producers
- Japanese firm promotes vehicle market
- Thuraya, Airtel partner on mobile satellite
LAST week, Trademark East Africa organised a media tour of Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region to see the one stop border post at ...
- Living labs: New system to transform lives
- Educating girls protects them from early pregnancy
- Madiba’s legacy lives on as South Africa launches tourist map
- Nuclear families now care less for children
- All More:
- Entertainment More:
- Football More:
- Cricket More:
- Tennis More:
- Athletics More:
- Boxing More:
DAILY NEWS Reporter
ABOUT 50 participants have registered to compete at a cycling race to be held at Tunduma, Momba District in Mbeya region...
- Moshi Khalsa win back Mapinduzi Hockey Cup
- Valcke arrives in Dar on Thursday
- Savio retain Ilala basketball title
- Azam closer to title as giants fall
Daily News Poll
President Jakaya Kikwete says running three governments is more expensive. Do you agree with this?Yes - 53.8% No - 42% I don't know - 4.2%
Total votes: 212The voting for this poll has ended on: 2014 Apr 02 - 00:00 View details
Gwiji la Habari Tanzania Ads by Daily News! Advertisement TSN MEDIA Richard Kazimoto