60 captures 06 Sep 2009 - 23 Mar 2019
About this capture
Organization: Internet Archive
These crawls are part of an effort to archive pages as they are created and archive the pages that they refer to. That way, as the pages that are referenced are changed or taken from the web, a link to the version that was live when the page was written will be preserved.
Then the Internet Archive hopes that references to these archived pages will be put in place of a link that would be otherwise be broken, or a companion link to allow people to see what was originally intended by a page's authors.
The goal is to fix all broken links on the web. Crawls of supported "No More 404" sites. Collection: Wikipedia Near Real Time (from IRC) This is a collection of web page captures from links added to, or changed on, Wikipedia pages. The idea is to bring a reliability to Wikipedia outlinks so that if the pages referenced by Wikipedia articles are changed, or go away, a reader can permanently find what was originally referred to.
Notification when Yahoo email is opened
Yahoo offers a great email service - unlimited storage space, a cool drag-n-drop interface, applications and utilities etc. However, sometimes I feel it lacks some basic, though not very popular, requirements. One such is the return receipt feature. I know not many people use this but for those who want to; unfortunately, there is no direct option with for getting a notification when a Yahoo email is opened by the recipient. However, there are a few nice out-of-the-box solutions to the problem.
SpyPig's free notification system for Yahoo! Mail
The email tracking service from SpyPig sends a notification when the recipient opens a Yahoo email you've sent. This tracking is done by embedding an image code in the message. Now when this email is opened, the image will be downloaded from SpyPig's web server and will trigger an "email has been opened" alert. A notification will be sent to you on the email address you've provided - sometimes these may land in the "Spam" folder so check those too.
You don't need to sign up or create an account with SpyPig. Simply supply your email address, a title (with which you can identify the notification), select the image and the number of notifications you want to receive and get the tracking code. Add the image to your email message preferably at the very end. There are different images supplied including a blank (white) one and you can even use your own which is really nice (think of your company logo).
ReadNotify - Tracks your email and lets you know when it has been opened
ReadNotify is one of the most powerful and reliable email tracking systems which works with your present email address including one from web based services such as Yahoo. The service, which offers a free 2-week trial, gives you two ways to embed the tracking code.
In addition to getting a notification of when the email has been opened you can also track other attributes of the email such as:
- Date and time
- Location: based on the I.P. address of the client computer
- Clicks on any URL sent in the email message
- How long the email message remained open which can loosely me translated to the time taken to read the email.
- The number of times the email was opened.
- Whether the email was forwarded, or read on a different computer.
Notifications can be sent to the Personal Tracking Page (your account at ReadNotify.com), email, SMS (on your cell-phone or pager), instant messengers etc. Overall, ReadNotify, a great superb service and one that will benefit people who like to get notified of when their email was opened and read by the recipient.
Sponsored LinksClick this button if you liked the article!
Comments, questions, feedback... whatever!
Page contents: Get notified when Yahoo email is opened: An out-of-the-box solutions for Yahoo email return receipt.
- How to buy an email address
- Get a personal email address
- Hotmail IMAP set up
- Password help
- Install phpMyAdmin on Windows 7
- Backup Hotmail email
- Windows Live Mail email signature with images and links
- Get MSN email
- Cancel and delete an AOL email account
Recent Blog Posts
- Advantages of dedicated server
- Yahoo phone number
- How many websites are there in the world?
- Can you trust information on the web?
- Closure of Hotmail account: phishing scam example
- Good security question for your account
- Tips on how to remember your password
- Hotmail Sign In page
- Create a Hotmail account - Instructions
- Create Gmail address
- Download and install Outlook Express
- Get your free Gmail address
- Outlook Express new version
- Create my own email address
- Browers for Windows list
- Get email address
- Color combinations for web sites and pages
- Create Yahoo ID
More web tips & tricks
- 101 email tips
- Outlook Express Help - tips & tricks
- Windows Live Mail help and tips
- Hotmail help and tips
- Yahoo help & support
- AOL email help
- Gmail help and tips
- Internet tips & tricks
- Web Design tips & tricks
- Windows Mail help
- Web Promotion tips & tricks
- Graphics tips & tricks
Yahoo Help & Support
- Create Yahoo ID
- Get a second Yahoo email address
- Yahoo mail sign in
- Yahoo email the best email service?
- Yahoo Mail versions
- Yahoo business email
- Yahoo login
- Check Yahoo email - how to
- Compose and send email: Yahoo
- Insert photo in Yahoo email
- Yahoo email with colors and images
- Yahoo email stationery
- Create a Yahoo email signature
- Put image in Yahoo email signature
- Yahoo spell check
- Get a notification when your Yahoo email is opened by recipient
- Download photos from Yahoo mail - open and save
- Access Yahoo on another computer
- Alternate way to check Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo POP3 settings for downloading email
- Free Yahoo email program
- Download Yahoo email
- Make Yahoo default email on computer
- Set up Yahoo email account
- Yahoo mail on iPhone
- Add Yahoo email to Outlook Express - How to
- Transfer Yahoo Mail email to Outlook Express
- Yahoo.com option missing when creating a email address?
- Yahoo profile photo, company logo or avatar
- Customize Yahoo account
- Yahoo Mail Problems & Solutions
- What is wrong with Yahoo Mail? Problems & Solutions
- Forgot Yahoo email address ID or password?
- Yahoo email password (recover/reset) & access your account
- Change birthday in Yahoo? Help!
- Retrieve deleted Yahoo email?
- Delete photos (email attachments) in Yahoo
- Create an Avatar using Yahoo
- Create Yahoo photo album for free!
- Create another Yahoo email address: Instructions
- Change Yahoo email address: Best and easiest way
- Cancel Yahoo email account
- Yahoo email forward
- Remove and delete Yahoo photos
No part of this site can be duplicated in any form without
written permission from the Webmaster
Copyright © 2000-2014 www.webdevelopersnotes.com. All Rights Reserved.