13 captures 02 Jan 2014 - 05 Jul 2018
About this capture
Organization: Internet Archive
These crawls are part of an effort to archive pages as they are created and archive the pages that they refer to. That way, as the pages that are referenced are changed or taken from the web, a link to the version that was live when the page was written will be preserved.
Then the Internet Archive hopes that references to these archived pages will be put in place of a link that would be otherwise be broken, or a companion link to allow people to see what was originally intended by a page's authors.
The goal is to fix all broken links on the web. Crawls of supported "No More 404" sites. Collection: Wikipedia Near Real Time (from IRC) This is a collection of web page captures from links added to, or changed on, Wikipedia pages. The idea is to bring a reliability to Wikipedia outlinks so that if the pages referenced by Wikipedia articles are changed, or go away, a reader can permanently find what was originally referred to.
This is part of the Internet Archive's attempt to rid the web of broken links. TIMESTAMPS
- The Wind Rises | 風立ちぬ
Final anime by Miyazaki Hayao is a visually and emotionally vivid entertainment.
- Police Story 2013 tops China B.O.
Personal Tailor passes RMB500 million
- Personal Tailor has record weekend in China
Opening box office surpasses Lost in Thailand
- Ghibli back on top with Princess Kaguya
New Japanese animation at 30% of Wind Rises' opening
- Kiyosu Conference tops Japan box office
Eight out of top ten films domestic
- Omar and Japan lead APSA nominations
Selections from Bangladesh, Jordan, Saudi Arabia
- SPEC cracks Japan box office
Percy Jackson sequel fourth-placed
- Anime in spotlight at Doha's Ajyal festival
The Wind Rises to open inaugural Youth Festival
- APSA seven dwarfed by 230 submissions
Nominations council starts deliberations in Brisbane
- Zhang's Lucky Star wins China holiday weekend
Stolen Years dethrones Zone Pro Site in Taiwan
- Ataru dethrones Wind Rises at Japan B.O.
Miyazaki film exits top spot after 8 weeks
- Retirement news keeps Wind on top of Japan B.O.
Captain Harlock second-placed
- Miyazaki soars in Japan for 7th weekend
Late-night anime adaptation Anohata a surprise hit
- The Stolen Years awakes atop China box office
Unbeatable top Hong Kong film of 2013
- Miyazaki Hayao's retirement announced
The Wind Rises to be director's final film
- Dinosaurs vs Monsters at China box office
Pacific Rim now 10th highest grossing film in China
- New York Film Festival tours Asian A-listers
Seven Asian films from Berlin, Cannes, Venice reach US festival
- Moveable Feast lands in Taipei box office Zone
Local comedy opens strong for Warners, Activators
- San Sebastián harvests four Pearls from Asia
Selection of the year's best plucked from Cannes and Venice
- Animations dominates 2013 Japan box office
Les Misérables is top live action film
- Miyazaki stays afloat for fourth weekend
Wind Rises crosses ¥5m; Pacific Rim has disappointing debut
- Toronto adds to Asian selection
World Cinema, Wavelengths and TIFF Kids announced
- China, Japan dominate Montreal's Asian lineup
Festival includes tribute to South Korean cinema
- Greengrass and Mitani to open and close Tokyo
Kuriyama Chiaki appointed "festival muse"
- Tsai and Miyazaki compete at Venice
Asian selection weighted with Japanese films
- Miyazaki tops Japan box office with Wind
Studio Ghibli’s latest has best opening of the year
- Monsters sets Hong Kong animation record
Pixar’s latest has best opening day for an animated film
- Domestic films romance China screens in August
Major releases to close out the summer holiday
- Midsummer's Equation has hit formula
Detective sequel opens strong in Japan; takes on Man of Steel in Hong Kong
- Shanghai has another glamorous opening
Awards presented to Oliver Stone and Tsui Hark
- Shanghai struts its A-list credentials
World's two biggest film industries face-off in China
- Monsters University to open Shanghai
Festival picks first animated opener
- Taipei BO down 5% in 2012
Local films' market share down from 19% to 12%
- Hollywood holds Hong Kong holidays
Three day box office up 4.63% on 2011 numbers
- Bayside series set for final Shakedown
Iconic Japanese franchise has so far grossed $500 million
The Wind Rises tops 2013 Japan B.O.
By Kevin Ma
Wed, 01 January 2014, 14:00 PM (HKT)
Box Office News
Domestic films once again dominated the Japan box office in 2013, taking seven of the top ten spots on the year-end ranking.
MIYAZAKI Hayao 宮崎駿's The Wind Rises 風立ちぬ was the top grossing film with ¥11.6 billion (US$110 million). In a reversal from last year, it led the way for an exceptionally strong showing by domestic animated films, taking up five of the top ten spots.
The top foreign film of the year with ¥8.96 billion (US$85.3 million) is Disney/Pixar's Monsters University, also an animated film. The top live-action film was musical Les Misérables with ¥5.93 billion (US$56.5 million).
In 2012, domestic live-action films Umizaru 4: Brave Hearts ＢＲＡＶＥ ＨＥＡＲＴＳ 海猿, Thermae Romae テルマエ・ロマエ and Bayside Shakedown 4: The Final 踊る大捜査線 ＴＨＥ ＦＩＮＡＬ 新たなる希望 took the top three spots of the box office ranking. The top domestic live-action film of 2013 is Midsummer's Equation 真夏の方程式 with ¥3.31 billion (US$31.5 million).
JAPAN'S TOP 10 FILMS 2013
- The Wind Rises (¥11.6 billion; US$110 million)
- Monsters University (¥8.96 billion; US$85.3 million)
- One Piece Film Z ワンピース フィルム ゼット (¥6.85 billion; US$65.2 million)
- Les Misérables (¥5.93 billion; US$56.5 million)
- Ted (¥4.2 billion; US$40 million)
- Doraemon the Movie: Nobita's Secret Gadget Museum - Museum Adventure 映画ドラえもん のび太のひみつ道具博物館 (¥3.98 billion; US$37.9 million)
- Detective Conan: Private Eye in the Distant Sea 名探偵コナン 絶海の探偵 (¥3.63 billion; US$34.6 million)
- Midsummer's Equation (¥3.31 billion; US$31.5 million)
- The After-Dinner Mysteries 映画 謎解きはディナーのあとで (¥3.25 billion; US$30.9 million)
- ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens 劇場版ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ 神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒 (¥3.17 billion; US$30.2 million)
Sign up with your email address for our free weekly newsletter: