success fail Feb MAR Jun 20 2011 2012 2013 15 captures 20 Mar 2012 - 23 Jun 2018 About this capture COLLECTED BY Organization: Internet Archive The Internet Archive discovers and captures web pages through many different web crawls. At any given time several distinct crawls are running, some for months, and some every day or longer. View the web archive through the Wayback Machine. Collection: Wikipedia Outlinks February 2012 Crawl of outlinks from wikipedia.org started February, 2012. These files are currently not publicly accessible. TIMESTAMPS
- Spinner RPM
- AOL Music Sites
- Send Feedback
SXSW 2012's Most Memorable Moments
Lana Del Rey Debuts Video for 'Blue Jeans'
Watch Katy Perry's Clip for 'Part of Me'
Vote for Your Fave Diva in Our Reader Poll
Country's Sexiest Album Covers
Watch Lady Gaga Sessions
Get Free MP3 Downloads
- Sexiest Women in Rock
- The Interface - Live Performances
- Listening Parties - New CDS for Free
- Listening Parties - New CDS for Free
- Monthly Mixtape(2)
- A Day in the Life(5)
- All About Jazz(96)
- Free MP3 Download of the Day(1714)
- Around the World(205)
- Between the Notes(36)
- Book Club(94)
- Celebrity Doppelganger(18)
- Clash of the Cover Songs(49)
- Coming Out Stories(23)
- Concerts and Tours(6908)
- Count Five(83)
- Guest Blogger(135)
- Holy Hell(1027)
- I Fought the Law(112)
- I Freakin' Love This Song(252)
- In House(13)
- Listen Up!(18)
- Music Appreciation(124)
- New Music(908)
- New Releases(669)
- Picture Book(31)
- Politics as Usual(63)
- Pop Culture(93)
- Potent Quotables(776)
- Q + A(515)
- Quizzes & Trivia(6)
- Road Report(62)
- Rock Almanac(366)
- Rock Hall(46)
- Spinner Says(16)
- Spinner Interview(216)
- The Chum Bucket(777)
- The Hit List(1396)
- Twisted Tales(194)
- Video of the Day(1253)
- What's That Song?(134)
Reznor's NIN bandmate Danny Lohner broke the news cryptically to fans via Twitter over the weekend, writing "Goths the world over will mourn this day -- off to a wedding." Lohner also tweeted a picture of Reznor and Maandig dancing together with the caption "Congrats!"
Maandig and Reznor kept their relationship under wraps until April, when they were engaged. Maandig quit her band in August, with Reznor retiring his Nine Inch Nails outfit in September.
All the AOL Music info you want to know
Getty Images | AP It appears Pitbull has deferred to Ryan Seacrest in his…
Getty Images With its eerie instrumentation and characteristically crazy…
Pentatonix wowed audience during the last season of NBC's 'The Sing Off' ...…See all AOL Music »
Add a CommentSign in » 17
20 CommentsFilter by: gassbarro
trent reznor ruined the whole world with his evil,satanic music,and he didn't love his parents or grandparents.he's a no good ************ who knows satan is killing off christians and doesn't give a rat's ass that satan killed off his mother,Nancy,and his grandparents he is a ******* hypocrite who was supposed to have worshipped his grandmother but sold his soul to the devil behind her back.Kids,if I were you I would never buy another NIN cd ever again or his no talent wife,Mariqueen.February 17 2012 at 7:26 PM Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply gemtooblue
He is a BDSM boy thru and thru. I appreciate and congratulate him on finding his Mistress. Alternative lifestyles are difficult for many people to wrap their brains around but as a sub myself I understand the joy and wonderment of a D/s relationship that is REAL. Needs unfullfilled are waisted opportunities.
The reason why people got all fired up when Trent got engaged is because Mariqueen is the last type of woman he would be with. she is self absorbed, overly high maintenance, an opportunist, untalented, slutty, a stripper and immature. After a little bit of thought, I feel Trent may be the same way too. I feel deceived. I feel Trent has pretended to be this dark, mysterious person who is full of pain. He is full of himself & enjoys attention. He talks crap about other musicians but he can't take his own medicine.July 21 2010 at 11:25 AM Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply Mark Watson
Man, she's a cheap tilawannabe. I can't believe he married this no-talent golddigger with the big alien head. She's a REPTILE!July 19 2010 at 5:07 PM Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply KA
she's the oldest looking 28 year old ever and to make a name for herself in the lolcow industry.lame. lame. lame. lame. lame. Reznor was never talented. He was a copycat and a fraud. The sheets are off now though. He's either back on the drugs or he really has no taste/idea about what the public wants.July 16 2010 at 12:34 PM Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply Bonnie
I used to be one of those "fans" who always thought "me, me, me". Now I'm a little older and a lot wiser and I'm just happy that he's happy with life & love! NIN will always live on!!July 10 2010 at 3:59 PM Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply In fact
Trent Reznor is NIN. As long as he's alive, NIN's alive too.
He now got a musician wife and that's gonna give him and her inspiration to produce something maybe a little different.
Wife more important than his music ? That's just ass kissing (and showing that Trent's still feeling pain). No woman needs a man who needs her ... In fact women and music canNOT be compared, they are 2 different things. True love comes from the will of life and true inspiration from the will of death, both of which inhabite every human on this earth.
And to those who think Trent gonna heal all his inner pains, be reassured no wife can do that, no matter how happy you're with her.
Trent and Mariqueen happy together ? just fine and everyone should rejoice.
Trent or Mariqueen happy with this world ? unconceivable and noone has to fear that.
NIN lives on and Trent too. 2 complementary facets of the same personnality.
Now time to go dl an listen to their new work together with Atticus : "How to Destroy Angels" and see that I'm right !
two comments really..
One.. if they ever divorced, expect NIN to come back with a wicked vengence and two.. for all those who look to NIN for inspiration, don't you think it may be a bit of a hypocrisy for Reznor to sing live and/or record tracks that his heart isn't into? To me, that would be the ultimate sellout.
I have no problem with Trent getting married, I shouldn't. But seriously, that girl looks like poison. I didn't think Trent was into.. that.May 29 2010 at 11:44 PM Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply NINa
All of you can suck a fattie...he's entitled to a life like any other normal person. Quit whining about your "inspiration" being gone. If anything you should be inspired by his progression through life experiences and feel blessed that he shared so much of that life with his fans while he toured. Just because you get emotionally constipated and need a NIN sapository to feel better doesn't mean he needs his "fans" complaining that he's finally happy about every aspect of his life. You make me sick with your "Me" perspective on someone else's life choices.April 07 2010 at 2:57 AM Report abuse Permalink +1 rate up rate down Reply Load more comments
Sign Up for Spinner's Newsletter! Get free MP3s, play a selection of each week's new albums free, read features, win sweet music swag and more!
SIGN UP FOR SPINNER'S NEWSLETTER
- Get free MP3s, play a selection of each week's new albums free, read features, win sweet music swag and more!
- Sign Up!
AOL RadioListen to Slacker AOL Radio Now
- Top Indie - Today's best indie rock and pop
- Indie Rock Mix - A mix of new and old indie rock
- New Indie First - The latest in indie music
Listen to Full CDs
- The Shins 'Port of Morrow'
- Margot and The Nuclear So and So's, 'Rot Gut, Domestic'
- Daniel Rossen, 'Silent Hour/Golden Mile'
- Yukon Blonde, 'Tiger Talk'
- Anti-Flag, 'The General Strike'
- Play More Albums Free
- Pyramid of the Coyote Singer Gary Cornell Dead: Musician, 34, Collapses on Stage Like
- Justin Bieber Complex Magazine Cover: Pop Star Debuts Shocking Editorial Spread (PHOTOS) Like
- Say Anything's Max Bemis Q&A: 'Anarchy,' Religion and a 'Dark' Internal Monologue Like
- Lucky Stars: Musicians Whose Good Fortune Changed Their Lives (PHOTOS) Like
- Tom Gossin Engaged: Gloriana Singer Is Getting Married! Like
- WATCH: TSA Pats Down 3-Year-Old In Leg Cast Like
- Jennifer Lopez Vogue Interview: Singer Reveals Insecurities That Plagued Her -- Potent Quotables Like
- Awkward Family Photos: A Mother's Day Special (PICS) Like
- Mariah Carey: Body Back to Pre-Pregnancy Size 4 Like
- PHOTOS: Inside LA's Abandoned Nazi Bunker Like
- Jeremih Hit With Drinks While Performing, Fans Angry Over Lip-Syncing Like
- Mom Allegedly Watched Her Underage Daughter Strip Like
- ASAP Rocky, Fight, SXSW: Rapper and Crew Brawl With Crowd at Vice Party Like
- PHOTOS: A History Of Kate Middleton Hugging Little Kids Like
- Sean Kingston Lawsuit: Singer Sued for Alleged Tour Attack Like
- More To The Story About 'Rosie' Cancelation Like
- Teenager Allegedly Ran A 'Pretty Big' Bookie Operation Like
- PHOTOS: Jessica Simpson Goes Scaly For Her Baby Shower Like
- Does The New iPad Have A Temperature Problem? Like
- Brutal Dictator's Wife A 'Rose In The Desert' Like
- Official Photos Of The 'DWTS' Cast Members You Don't Know Like
- WATCH: Men Interrupt Santorum Rally With Gay Kiss Are Jeered And Thrown Out Like
- Muamba 'Critically Ill' After Cardiac Arrest Like
- Matt Wilstein: The Best Late Night Clips of the Week (VIDEO/PHOTOS) Like
Also on AOL Music
Blogs on AOL
More on AOL
More on AOL
Spinner.com © 2011 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved.