86 captures 18 May 2003 - 11 Aug 2019
About this capture
Organization: Alexa Crawls
Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period.
this data is currently not publicly accessible.
Home > Cities > United States > NY > New York City
Bank of America Tower
Sixth Avenue & 42nd Street
New York City NY United States
Status: construction Construction Dates Began 2004 Will finish 2008 Floor Count 53 Floors to Floor 5 m Floor Area 195,096 m² Building Uses - office - theatre Structural Types - highrise Architectural Style - late-modernist - postmodern Materials - glass - steel
Heights Value Source / Comments Spire 365.8 m Elevation Drawing Height to Spire Wind turbine 292.6 m Elevation Drawing Height to Wind Turbine Facade extension 287.7 m Elevation Drawing Height to tip of Curtain Wall Extension Roof 268.6 m Elevation Drawing
- Architect: Cook+Fox
- Ground was broken starting construction on 1 Bryant Park during a morning ceremony on August 2nd 2004. In attendance was Governor Pataki of New York, Mayor of New York Michael R. Bloomberg, and Kenneth D. Lewis, president and CEO of Bank of America.
- Bank of America will be the anchor tenant of 1 Bryant Park, now the Bank of America Tower.
- It is expected that this building will be LEED certified "Platinum" making it the first such skyscraper in the world. To achieve this, the property will feature "green" technology including a deep double-walled insulated facade, rooftop rain collection, filtered under-floor displacement air ventilation, a wind turbine, a 4.6-megawatt cogeneration plant, and a garden. The building will also be built largely of recycled materials and/or have materials sourced from no further than 500 miles from the site.
- The building will feature a spire/antenna that will reach 1200 feet.
• Google search
• View all drawings (6)
• View Martins' diagram
• View New York City diagram
• View New York diagram
• View United States diagram
Terms & Conditions: All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.