8,399 captures 01 Aug 2001 - 15 Oct 2019
About this capture
Organization: Charleston High School
Charleston High School
Archive-It Partner Since: Mar, 2008
Organization Type: K-12 Program Schools
Charleston High School is located in rural east central Illinois and is home to 900 students and faculty. Students with various backgrounds from the CHS classes of 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 were invited to take part in this archiving project to show the diversity of interests, talents and values within the school's community.
Collection: CHS 1 A collection of websites selected that represent the interests and activities of a sample of students in grades 9 - 12 at CHS. TIMESTAMPS
- N.Y. / Region
- Real Estate
Funny things happen when you drive a DeLorean through Times Square.
The road on the Amalfi coast and the Fiat 500 have improved considerably in 50 years. Italian driving has not.Advertising
The campaign is indicative of efforts by mainstream marketers to alter their media mixes as consumers change their media habits.
A London tabloids claim that Max Mosley was involved in a sex orgy with Nazi undertones has prompted calls for his resignation. He has refused and is suing the tabloid.
Automakers seem to be taking a greater interest in building smaller cars that are more than afterthoughts.
In Peachtree City, Ga., whether they golf or not, people go for carts.
Audio Slide Show
A sportier, quicker version of Hondas practical compact four-door.
After a 13-year absence, the Italian manufacturer will return to the American market with its most expensive model ever.Automobiles Headlines New Looks for Small Cars Escalade From The Sopranos Sold at Auction Not a Mercury or Saturn, but It Goes Way Off Road Auto Sales Are Down Again, but G.M. and Toyota Are Optimistic 2008 Scion xD and xB: Cars So Hip That It Hurts Not All Odometers Are Created Equal Are You a Good Driver? Heres How to Find Out Insurer Puts Pets in the Policy Making It Safer to Back Up A Chevy With an Engine From China Wall Township Journal: A Speedways Last Lap on Memory Lane 2008 Jeep Liberty: Evolved and Going Nowhere Ford Reaches Deal to Sell Land Rover and Jaguar A Show in Search of a Silver Lining Advertising: Do-It-Yourself Logos for Proud Scion Owners After 53 Years of Beauty Sleep, the B.A.T. Is Back 2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid: Nice Hybrid, if You Can Get It Driving a Bargain in New York Thinking Outside the Cube Correction: Its Car Time in New York Dismal Year Is Forecast for Car Sales Ford Displays a Wreck to Score Safety Points 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata: Miata Talk: Mazda Puts a Lid on It Importing a Decongestant for Midtown Streets Catastrophic Failure Leads to Seat Recall
Times Topics: Automobiles
Style, form and function.
Motorsports on four wheels.
Teaching skills and techniques.
Hybrids and alternative fuels.
Two-wheeled motor news.
Innovations, recalls and more.Auto Ego
The engine is underpowered, the pedals are sticky and strangers approach constantly, but it's still a great ride.Interactive Feature
As the New York International Auto Show opened, two Times contributors explained what's most significant this year.Talk to the Newsroom »
- Current Recalls (nhtsa.gov)
- Service Bulletins (nhtsa.gov)
- File a Complaint With NHTSA
- Vehicle Ratings From IIHS
- Safety Statistics From IIHS
New Car Search
Reviews, Dealer Price Quotes & Research
Used Car Search
Listings & Reviews
Find a Dealer
Find a Dealer from our Local Marketplace.
- Auto Museums in the Southwest
- Auto Museums in the Northwest and Western Canada
- Auto Museums in the Deep South
- Auto Museums in the South
- Midwest Auto Museums
- Ohio and Michigan Auto Museums
- Auto Museums in New England and Eastern Canada
- Mid-Atlantic Auto Museums
MOST POPULAR - AUTOMOBILES
- Auto Ego: Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor
- Old Amalfi, New Mouse
- Design: Small Cars Seek Appeal Beyond the Cute Factor
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione coupe: Alfa Romeo to Return With Power and Style
- Motoring: Not All Odometers Are Created Equal
- Around the Block | 2008 Honda Civic Si sedan: Practicality in a Spicy Sauce
- Design: After 53 Years of Beauty Sleep, the B.A.T. Is Back
- Design: My, Your Car Looks So Delicious
- Behind the Wheel | 2008 Scion xD and xB: Cars So Hip That It Hurts
- New York Auto Show: A Show in Search of a Silver Lining
- In Deaths of 5 Children, a Friendship Born of Forgiveness
- BMW Turns to the Web for Its 1-Series
- Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor
- Auto Sales Are Down Again, but G.M. and Toyota Are Optimistic
Also in Business:
- Vanity Fair and the private eye
- See how much money chief executives made last year
- Last minute tax advice
Which movies made the 1,000 Best list?
All the news that's fit to personalize.
In a world of second opinions, get the facts first.
All the news that's fit to experience.
The blog that
The only address to know.
In a world of
get the facts first.
Photos, fine art, books and more.
- N.Y. / Region
- Real Estate
- Back to Top