86 captures 25 Apr 2003 - 10 Aug 2019
About this capture
Organization: Alexa Crawls
Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period.
this data is currently not publicly accessible.
Home > Cities > United States > NY > New York City
1 Liberty Plaza
New York City NY United States
Status: built Construction Dates Began 1968 Finished 1974 Floor Count 54 Building Uses - office Structural Types - highrise Architectural Style - black box - international Materials - steel
Heights Value Source / Comments Roof 226.5 m skyscrapers.com
Originally built for US Steel to showcase its main product. Thus the main facade element is uncovered, black painted steel.
- Was formerly headquarters of NASDAQ.
- Headquarters of the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation.
- Built on site of the Singer Building, which held a record for the highest building to be demolished before 9/11. The Singer Building and also the City Investing Build were demolished in 1968.
• Google search
Companies Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP - architect
© Kelvin Fields
• View all drawings (9)
• View Kelvin Fields' diagram
• View New York City diagram
• View New York diagram
• View United States diagram
Terms and Conditions: All content displayed on this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.
© Copyright 2007 Skyscraper Source Media, All Rights Reserved. Contact Us - FAQ - Terms & Conditions