89 captures 25 Apr 2003 - 11 Aug 2019
About this capture
Organization: Alexa Crawls
Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period.
this data is currently not publicly accessible.
Home > Cities > United States > NY > New York City
1540 Broadway, Times Square
New York City NY United States
Status: built Construction Dates Began 1989 Finished 1990 Floor Count 45 Floor Area 102,190 m² Building Uses - office - parking garage - restaurant - retail - theatre Structural Types - highrise - atrium Architectural Style - postmodern Materials - glass - steel
Heights Value Source / Comments Spire 223.3 m Blueprints Lower Spire 207.5 m Blueprints Roof 187.7 m Blueprints Main roof 176.1 m Blueprints Setback 132.0 m Blueprints
Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
Developer: Eichner Properties
Owner: Bertelsmann Property, Inc.
- The Bertelsmann Building is a class A office building one of Times Square's most prestigious office towers.
- The North American Headquarters of Bertelsmann.
- The Bertelsmann building is home to the worlds largest record store the Virgin Megastore and Planet Hollywoods original Official All Star Café, a 100-car valet-attended parking garage and a four-plex movie theater with seating for 1,650.
- Located in Times Square, Link to Diagram:
• Google search
Companies Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP - architect
© Patrick Griffin
• View all drawings (3)
• View Patrick Griffin's diagram
• View New York City diagram
• View New York diagram
• View United States diagram
Terms and Conditions: All content displayed on this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.
© Copyright 2007 Skyscraper Source Media, All Rights Reserved. Contact Us - FAQ - Terms & Conditions