success fail Sep OCT Nov 11 2006 2007 2008 64 captures 11 Oct 2007 - 10 Jan 2019 About this capture COLLECTED BY Organization: Alexa Crawls Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period. Collection: 52_crawl this data is currently not publicly accessible. TIMESTAMPS Law 7 – The Duration of The Match Periods of Play
- The match lasts two equal periods of 45 minutes, unless otherwise mutually agreed between the referee and the two participating teams.
- Any agreement to alter the periods of play (for example to reduce each half to 40 minutes because of insufficient light) must be made before the start of play and must comply with competition rules.
- Players are entitled to an interval at half-time.
- The half-time interval must not exceed 15 minutes.
- Competition rules must state the duration of the half-time interval.
- The duration of the half-time interval may be altered only with the consent of the referee.
- assessment of injury to players;