success fail Sep OCT Nov 11 2006 2007 2008 66 captures 11 Oct 2007 - 11 Dec 2018 About this capture COLLECTED BY Organization: Alexa Crawls Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period. Collection: 52_crawl this data is currently not publicly accessible. TIMESTAMPS Law 12 – Fouls and Misconduct Fouls and misconduct are penalised as follows: Penalty Kick
- A penalty kick is awarded if any of the above ten offences is committed by a player inside his own penalty area, irrespective of the position of the ball, provided it is in play.
- takes more than six seconds while controlling the ball with his hands before releasing it from his possession
- touches the ball again with his hands after it has been released from his possession and has not touched any other player
- touches the ball with his hands after it has been deliberately kicked to him by a team-mate
- touches the ball with his hands after he has received it directly from a throw-in taken by a team-mate.
An indirect free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player, in the opinion of the referee:
- plays in a dangerous manner
- impedes the progress of an opponent