success fail Sep OCT Nov 11 2006 2007 2009 68 captures 11 Oct 2007 - 11 Dec 2018 About this capture COLLECTED BY Organization: Alexa Crawls Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period. Collection: 52_crawl this data is currently not publicly accessible. TIMESTAMPS Law 1 - The Field of Play The Penalty Area
- A penalty area is defined at each end of the field as follows:
Two lines are drawn at right angles to the goal line, 16.5 m (18 yds) from the inside of each goalpost. These lines extend into the field of play for a distance of 16.5 m (18 yds) and are joined by a line drawn parallel with the goal line. The area bounded by these lines and the goal line is the penalty area.
- Within each penalty area, a penalty mark is made 11 m (12 yds) from the midpoint between the goalposts and equidistant to them. An arc of a circle with a radius of 9.15 m (10 yds) from each penalty mark is drawn outside the penalty area.
- A flagpost, not less than 1.5 m (5 ft) high, with a non-pointed top and a flag is placed at each corner.
- Flagposts may also be placed at each end of the halfway line, not less than 1 m (1 yd) outside the touch line.
The Corner Arc
- A quarter circle with a radius of 1 m (1 yd) from each corner flagpost is drawn inside the field of play.