success fail Aug SEP Oct 13 2006 2007 2008 63 captures 13 Sep 2007 - 12 Dec 2018 About this capture COLLECTED BY Organization: National Library of Australia Crawls Crawls performed by Internet Archive on behalf of the National Library of Australia. This data is currently not publicly accessible. Collection: nla_2007 this data is currently not publicly accessible. TIMESTAMPS Law 15 – The Throw-in
A throw-in is a method of restarting play.
A goal cannot be scored directly from a throw-in.
A throw-in is awarded:
- when the whole of the ball passes over the touch line, either on the ground or in the air;
- from the point where it crossed the touch line;
- to the opponents of the player who last touched the ball.
- faces the field of play;
- has part of each foot either on the touch line or on the ground outside the touch line
- uses both hands
- delivers the ball from behind and over his head
The thrower may not touch the ball again until it has touched another player.more on The Throw-in 1 2 3 4