success fail Feb MAR Apr 07 2004 2005 2006 1,008 captures 27 Apr 1999 - 04 Dec 2018 About this capture COLLECTED BY Organization: Alexa Crawls Starting in 1996, Alexa Internet has been donating their crawl data to the Internet Archive. Flowing in every day, these data are added to the Wayback Machine after an embargo period. Collection: Alexa EC Crawl data donated by Alexa Internet. This data is currently not publicly accessible TIMESTAMPS
October 1996, 816 pages
Fifth Printing (August 2001)The Handbook was reprinted (5th printing) in August 2001. The publisher made all the various minor changes and updates we submitted. You can identify the 5th printing of the book by looking for "5 6 7 8 9 0" at the bottom of the page that includes the ISBN number.
You can order the handbook today from any one of these online bookstores:
- Amazon Books (amazon.com) (Price as of October 3, 2004: US $99.95).
- Chapters/Indigo (for Canadian orders) (Price as of October 3, 2004: Cdn$127.45).
- Barnes and Noble (Price as of October 4, 2004: US $99.95).
- CRC Press (Price as of October 4, 2004: US $99.95).
Sample Chapters FREE!!CRC Press has generously given us permission to make all chapters available for free download.
Please read this copyright notice before downloading any of the chapters.
- Chapter 1 - Overview of Cryptography ps pdf
- Chapter 2 - Mathematics Background ps pdf
- Chapter 3 - Number-Theoretic Reference Problems ps pdf
- Chapter 4 - Public-Key Parameters ps pdf
- Chapter 5 - Pseudorandom Bits and Sequences ps pdf
- Chapter 6 - Stream Ciphers ps pdf
- Chapter 7 - Block Ciphers ps pdf
- Chapter 8 - Public-Key Encryption ps pdf
- Chapter 9 - Hash Functions and Data Integrity ps pdf
- Chapter 10 - Identification and Entity Authentication ps pdf
- Chapter 11 - Digital Signatures ps pdf
- Chapter 12 - Key Establishment Protocols ps pdf
- Chapter 13 - Key Management Techniques ps pdf
- Chapter 14 - Efficient Implementation ps pdf
- Chapter 15 - Patents and Standards ps pdf
- Appendix - Bibliography of Papers from Selected Cryptographic Forums ps pdf
- References ps pdf
- Index ps pdf
About the book
- Words from the authors
- Brief table of contents
- Table of contents
- Foreword, by Ron Rivest
- Errata (last updated April 21, 2002)
- Sample implementations (courtesy of Pate Williams)
Handbook of Applied Cryptography / ajmeneze at uwaterloo.ca / last updated October 4, 2004