RHash is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, Tiger, TTH, Torrent BTIH, AICH, ED2K, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R 256/512, WHIRLPOOL and SNEFRU hash sums.
- Can calculate Magnet links
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format
- Ability to process directories recursively
- Updating existing hash-files (adding hash sums of files missing in a hash-file)
- Portability: the program works the same under Linux, *BSD, Solaris or Windows
- Written in pure C, small in size, open source
CategoriesCryptography, Algorithms, System
Curious about why Delphi's robust language and easy visual design make it a no-brainer for real-world applications?Delphi Starter Edition is streamlined IDE with code editor, integrated debugger, two-way visual designer and hundreds of visual components. Get started today with our FREE development tool -- no credit card or commitment required. FREE Download
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
User ReviewsFilter Reviews: All
- stefean Posted 01/24/2015
Thank you for this great tool!
- sergeyvysokikh Posted 08/18/2014
Thanks a lot! Excellent job! Features is great!
- marcoaicardi Posted 12/18/2013
Incredibly useful program. I love the option to embed crc32 of a file in the file name! Unique feature!1 user found this review helpful.
- <REDACTED> Posted 09/11/2012
Awesome piece of software! Greatly recommend!
- listmelbpeakmen Posted 03/05/2012
Great job, thank you so much for writing