RHash is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, Tiger, TTH, Torrent BTIH, AICH, ED2K, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R 256/512, WHIRLPOOL and SNEFRU hash sums.
- Can calculate Magnet links
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format
- Ability to process directories recursively
- Updating existing hash-files (adding hash sums of files missing in a hash-file)
- Portability: the program works the same under Linux, *BSD, Solaris or Windows
- Written in pure C, small in size, open source
CategoriesCryptography, Algorithms, System
Do you have a GitHub project? Now you can sync your releases automatically with SourceForge and take advantage of both platforms.Do you have a GitHub project? Now you can automatically sync your releases to SourceForge & take advantage of both platforms. The GitHub Import Tool allows you to quickly & easily import your GitHub project repos, releases, issues, & wiki to SourceForge with a few clicks. Then your future releases will be synced to SourceForge automatically. Your project will reach over 35 million more people per month and you’ll get detailed download statistics. Sync Now
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
User ReviewsFilter Reviews: All
- stefean Posted 01/24/2015
Thank you for this great tool!
- sergeyvysokikh Posted 08/18/2014
Thanks a lot! Excellent job! Features is great!
- marcoaicardi Posted 12/18/2013
Incredibly useful program. I love the option to embed crc32 of a file in the file name! Unique feature!1 user found this review helpful.
- <REDACTED> Posted 09/11/2012
Awesome piece of software! Greatly recommend!
- listmelbpeakmen Posted 03/05/2012
Great job, thank you so much for writing