RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, CRC32C, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, AICH, ED2K, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, Tiger, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R, and Whirlpool.
- Ability to process directories recursively
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format
- Can calculate Magnet links
- Updating existing hash-files (adding hash sums of files missing in a hash-file)
- Portability: the program works the same on Linux, Unix, macOS or Windows
- Written in pure C, small in size, open source
CategoriesCryptography, Algorithms, System
Comprehensively designed network bandwidth analysis and performance monitoring with SolarWinds® Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP).Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) is designed to help you better understand your network, plan for various contingencies, and track down problems when they do occur. Bandwidth Analyzer Pack analyzes hop-by-hop performance on-premise, in hybrid networks, and in the cloud, and can help identify excessive bandwidth utilization or unexpected application traffic. Download a free trial for real-time bandwidth monitoring, alerting, and more. Download Free Trial
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
User ReviewsFilter Reviews: All
- stefean Posted 01/24/2015
Thank you for this great tool!
- sergeyvysokikh Posted 08/18/2014
Thanks a lot! Excellent job! Features is great!
- marcoaicardi Posted 12/18/2013
Incredibly useful program. I love the option to embed crc32 of a file in the file name! Unique feature!1 user found this review helpful.
- <REDACTED> Posted 09/11/2012
Awesome piece of software! Greatly recommend!
- listmelbpeakmen Posted 03/05/2012
Great job, thank you so much for writing