This package implements the FF1, FF3, and FFX algorithms and the A2 and A10 parameter sets for format-preserving encryption.
The FF1 and FF3 methods for format-preserving encryption are implementations of NIST Special Publication 800-38G, Recommendation for Block Cipher Modes of Operation: Methods for Format-Preserving Encryption.
The FFX algorithm and A2 and A10 parameter sets are implementations of "The FFX Mode of Operation for Format-Preserving Encryption," by Mihir Bellare, Phillip Rogaway, and Terence Spies.
For more information see the README.txt and package-info.java files in the source.
- Implements the FF1 and FF3 methods of format-preserving encryption.
- Complies with NIST SP 800-38G.
- Produces conformance output that matches the sample data provided by NIST.
- Implements the FFX algorithm and A2 and A10 parameter sets for format-preserving encryption.
- Implements the FF1 and FF3 methods as standalone classes and FFX parameter sets.
- Implements an experimental IFX algorithm for format-preserving encryption of strings of non-uniform symbols
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Format-Preserving Encryption
Get insights on net neutrality, cloud readiness, security and WAN transformation.Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment. Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team? Get Ebook
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
User ReviewsFilter Reviews: All
m83 Posted 05/10/2017
Very useful Java library if you're looking for FPE solutions.
james7wu Posted 10/16/2016