This package implements the FF1, FF3, and FFX algorithms and the A2 and A10 parameter sets for format-preserving encryption.
The FF1 and FF3 methods for format-preserving encryption are implementations of NIST Special Publication 800-38G, Recommendation for Block Cipher Modes of Operation: Methods for Format-Preserving Encryption.
The FFX algorithm and A2 and A10 parameter sets are implementations of "The FFX Mode of Operation for Format-Preserving Encryption," by Mihir Bellare, Phillip Rogaway, and Terence Spies.
For more information see the README.txt and package-info.java files in the source.
- Implements the FF1 and FF3 methods of format-preserving encryption.
- Complies with NIST SP 800-38G.
- Produces conformance output that matches the sample data provided by NIST.
- Implements the FFX algorithm and A2 and A10 parameter sets for format-preserving encryption.
- Implements the FF1 and FF3 methods as standalone classes and FFX parameter sets.
- Implements an experimental IFX algorithm for format-preserving encryption of strings of non-uniform symbols
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Format-Preserving Encryption
Get comprehensive network bandwidth analysis and performance monitoring with SolarWinds® Bandwidth Analyzer Pack.Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days! Download FREE Trial
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
User ReviewsFilter Reviews: All
- m83 Posted 05/10/2017
Very useful Java library if you're looking for FPE solutions.
- james7wu Posted 10/16/2016