A tiny little country north of GermanyTypical Danish countryside
There are numerous photographs on this site from Denmark, although little have been written for them. We hope you will enjoy the photographs anyway.
Some noteworthy sites with many photographs are:
- Copenhagen – The capital of Denmark
- The Little Mermaid – The little statue on the harbour, rendered famous my H. C. Andersen’s story of the same name.
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek – A wonderful collection of both modern and classical art, all financed by the Danes’ well known fondness of beer.
- Castle of Kronborg – The Castle of Shakespeare’s Hamlet, in Helsingør.
Many of the Danish sites represented in our collection of photographs are organised according to the province where they are located.
- Københavns Amt – on Zealand, the vicinity of Copenhagen
- Frederiksborg Amt – on Zealand, north of Copenhagen
- Roskilde Amt – on Zealand, west of Copenhagen
- Storstrøms Amt – on Zealand, to the south, and surrounding islands
- Vejle Amt – in Jutland, to the east
- Århus Amt – in Jutland, to the east
- Visit Denmark – The Danish Tourist Board’s guide to Denmark
- Denmark’s official international website
- CIA – The World Factbook 2002 — Denmark
Sub-pages of "Denmark"
- Århus Amt
- Frederiksborg Amt
- Københavns Amt
- Roskilde Amt
- Storstrøms Amt
- Vejle Amt
Leave a Reply Cancel replyLast updated on: 6 August 2003
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.Non-necessary
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.