Home > Bulletin > Pubblico > 2018 > 06
Notice of Press Conference, 26.06.2018
On Tuesday 3 July 2018, at 11.00, in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, a press conference will be held to present the meeting of the Holy Father Francis with the Heads of the Churches and the Christian Communities of the Middle East, entitled: “Peace be upon you! Christians together for the Middle East”, to take place in Bari on 7 July 2018.
The speakers will be:
His Eminence Cardinal Leonardo Sandri, prefect of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches;
His Eminence Cardinal Kurt Koch, president of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity.
- Message of the Prefect of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development for the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- RESCRIPTUM EX AUDIENTIA SS.MI: Rescriptum of the Holy Father Francis by which he has decided to co-opt into the Order of Bishops, equating them in all respects with the Cardinals holding the title of a suburbicarian Church, Cardinals Parolin, Sandri, Ouellet and Filoni
- Resignations and Appointments
- Press Conference to present the International Conference “Saving our Common Home and the Future of Life on Earth”
- Holy See Press Office Communiqué: Audience with the President of the French Republic