Cheshire XLII (includes: Brereton; Church Hulme; Cranage; Swettenham; Twemlow.)
Surveyed: 1873 to 1875
These map series have been digitised for the Library by a third party. Use of these digitised maps for commercial purposes is currently restricted by contract. These restrictions cover the re-use of copies and extracts, as well as commercial use directly through our websites (Further information).
Map series affected by commercial copyright restrictions:
- Ordnance Survey, "ten mile" Planning Maps of the United Kingdom, 1944-1960
- Ordnance Survey, One-inch to the mile, 2nd edition (Outline), Scotland, 1885-1900
- Ordnance Survey, One-inch "popular" with National Grid, Scotland, 1945-1947
- Ordnance Survey, Seventh Series, Great Britain, 1952-1961
- Ordnance Survey, 1:25,000 maps of Great Britain, 1937-1961
- Ordnance Survey, Six-inch to the mile, England and Wales, 1842-1952
- Ordnance Survey, 25 inch to the mile, England and Wales, 1841-1952
- Ordnance Survey, National Grid maps of London and south-east England, 1940s-1960s
Click the cross (top right) to close this window.
Hold [Alt] and [Shift] keys, and select
(drag cursor) to rotate.