Harvard's Faculty of Arts & Sciences Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQ
University wide information on COVID-19 can be found here.
Effective Wednesday, May 6, 2020, Governor Baker issued an Order requiring face masks or cloth face coverings in public places where social distancing is not possible. This applies to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Exceptions include children under the age of 2 and those unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition. Full details are outlined in the May 1 Order.
- FY20 Year End Close: Submission Deadlines for AP
- Citibank Card COVID-19 Update: Updated Guidance (04/13/2020) for reconciling when there is a negative balance due to refunds
- Update as of 05/22: Due to COVID-19, NSF has made the decision to delay the requirement to use NSF-approved formats for the biographical sketch and current and pending support sections of NSF proposals until October 1, 2020.
To view our full calendar of upcoming events, please visit our News & Events page.
- Congratulations to Theresa Sullivan on her Dean's Distinction Award
- Congratulations to Catherine Zucker on being selected as a 2020 Harvard Horizons Scholar. Catherine was also selected as the 2020 Fireman Fellow by the Astronomy Faculty. Department's highest honor.