Feedback FAQs Glossary Help Main Community Facts Guided Search Advanced Search Download Center English Español Starting in July, data.census.gov will be the primary way to access Census Bureau data, including upcoming releases from the 2018 American Community Survey, 2017 Economic Census, 2020 Census and more. After July 1, 2019, all new data (previously released on American FactFinder) will be released on this new data platform.
Read more about the Census Bureau's transition to data.census.gov.
Find popular facts (population, income, etc.) and frequently requested data about your community.
Let us lead you step by step to the data you're looking for.
Search all data in American FactFinder, with access to all geographic types and datasets.
Quick download access to tables for predefined groups of geographies and prepackaged datasets.TELL ME MORE
Population and Housing
- Annual Population Estimates (2018 PEP, PEPANNRES)
- Demographic and Housing Estimates (2017 ACS, DP05)
- General Housing Characteristics (2017 ACS, DP04)
- General Demographic Characteristics (2010 Census, DP-1)
Poverty and Income
Age, Race, Sex and EducationUsing FactFinder and What We Provide.
Using American FactFinderLearn about American FactFinder's functions and features.
What We ProvideThe following data are available on American FactFinder:
- American Community Survey more » | get data »
- Annual Economic Surveys more »
- Annual Surveys of Governments more »
- Census of Governments more » | get data »
- Decennial Census more » | get data »
- Economic Census more » | get data »
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Tabulation more » | get data »
- Population Estimates Program more » | get data »
- Puerto Rico Community Survey more » | get data »
Deep Linking GuideA how-to guide for Building Deep Links into American Factfinder (PDF) is available.
June 20, 2019
Population Estimates by Demographic Characteristic are now available.
May 23, 2019
New July 1, 2018 population estimates are available for the nation's incorporated places and minor civil divisions. New county housing unit estimates are also available.
April 18, 2019
New July 1, 2018 population estimates tables and detailed downloadable files are now available for Counties, Puerto Rico Municipios, and Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas.
February 14, 2019
Estimates are now available on American FactFinder for the nation, states and Puerto Rico
December 06, 2018
The 2017 American Community Survey (ACS) 5-year estimates are now available.