airbridgeDefinition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary Jump to navigation Jump to search See also: air bridge
EnglishAirbridges at Heathrow Airport, London English Wikipedia has an article on:Jet bridge Wikipedia English Wikipedia has an article on:Airbridge (logistics) Wikipedia English Wikipedia has an article on:Beam lead technology Wikipedia
airbridge (plural airbridges)
- The route and aircraft used to deliver material by an airlift.
- (US, aviation) Synonym of jet bridge: an elevated corridor connecting an airport to a plane.
- (integrated circuits) A conductor on an integrated circuit that crosses over other conductors with an air gap introduced between in the wafer manufacturing process.
- The Schottky contact is connected to the anode pad using a Gold airbridge.
- 1985, Jeffrey Frey, K. B. Bhasin, Microwave integrated circuits, page 273:
- Figure 3a shows the process flow for an air dielectric cross-over or air bridge
- 1986, General Electric Company (Great Britain), The GEC journal of research, volume 4, page 107:
- An airbridge is essentially a thick plated strap which crosses over one or several conductors with an air gap in between for low parasitic coupling
- 1988, Joseph Mun, GaAs integrated circuits, page 216:
- Here the so-called 'air-bridge' crossover is useful. This crossover consists of a deposited strap which crosses over one or more conductors with an air gap in between for low capacitive coupling.
Translationslink established by air transport
- English compound words
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- American English
- English terms with quotations
- Main Page
- Community portal
- Requested entries
- Recent changes
- Random entry
- Contact us
- What links here
- Related changes
- Upload file
- Special pages
- Permanent link
- Page information
- Cite this page
In other languages
- This page was last edited on 18 March 2019, at 18:21.