Main PageFrom Wikivoyage Jump to navigation Jump to search
Got a specific question? Ask it at the tourist office.
North America South America
Antarctica Other destinations
The official, non-commercial sister site of Wikipedia for sightseeing, activities, cuisine and accommodation around the world; with 30,271 articles in English written by travellers like you.
Read about a location near you.
Got a specific question?
Ask it at the tourist office
A relative newcomer to the list of top-ranked Mexican destinations, boasting a mix of Colonial and pre-Columbian history and cuisine so renowned that it's listed on UNESCO's World Heritage register.
This lively little town in the middle of a beautiful forest has such a sense of community you'll feel it's your home.
Are you planning to become more serious about your photography with lens sets, tripods and all, but wondering where to start? Check out this guide for some useful advice!
Should you cancel trips? How can you protect yourself if you're travelling? Read about how the pandemic is affecting travel.
- Climbing from sea level to 866 m (2841 ft) in 20 km (12 mi), the Flåm railway (view from train pictured) the third steepest normal railroad in the world.
- In Ajaccio you can visit the house where Napoleon was born, which is now a museum.
- Queen Juliana Bridge in Willemstad is the highest bridge in the Caribbean.
- New to Wikivoyage and have a question? Post it here!
- How to edit a page
- Tips on contributing
- Community portal
- Requested articles
- Travellers' pub
- Collaboration of the month: Edit/update articles about article templates
- Wikivoyage in other languages: বাংলা
- Tiếng Việt