Wikiversity:Main PageFrom Wikiversity Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Wikiversity
"Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every other form of freedom." — Benjamin N. Cardozo (discuss)Welcome
Wikiversity is a Wikimedia Foundation project devoted to learning resources, learning projects, and research for use in all levels, types, and styles of education from pre-school to university, including professional training and informal learning. We invite teachers, students, and researchers to join us in creating open educational resources and collaborative learning communities. To learn more about Wikiversity, try a guided tour, learn about adding content, or start editing now.Today's Featured Project Learn Swedish Introduction to Swedish consists of 12 lessons, plus vocabulary sheets, exercises and answers. The course is aimed at complete beginners and introduces basic Swedish words, phrases and grammar.
Visit this resource · see more featured content view · discuss Educational Picture of the Day The Birth of Venus The Birth of Venus, by Botticelli. In general, paintings prior to the 20th century are in the public domain due to expiration of copyright, which means you can use images of them freely in educational materials. For works of art created in the 20th century, normally you cannot reuse any copies. Click on the image for a full size version which you can freely re-use and modify. Print it and use it for your lessons, integrate it into your pages on Wikiversity, or use it in other learning resources and websites. Use the links below to find more images like this one.
Paintings by Sandro Botticelli - Renaissance paintings - All paintings
This image is a part of the Educational Media Awareness Campaign, raising awareness among educators about the availability and usage of millions of free internet media in education. view · discuss News
- 19 August: Classes begin for the advanced undergraduate semester course Principles of radiation astronomy!
- 17 August: The WikiJournal of Science has published Lysenin!
- 16 August: Computer architecture and organization is ready for learners!
- 14 August: The 10 Principles of Economics is ready!
- 13 August: Occupational Health Risk Surveillance and Important principles of geology are ready for learners!
- 12 August: The Portal:Secondary Education is ready!
- 8 August: Portal:Pentatonic Impressionism (China Wu Sheng) in the view of Neo-classical Piano Techniques-training is ready for learners and listeners! Enjoy!
- 2 August: Plant tissues is ready for leaners!
- 27 July: The WikiJournal of Medicine has published Hepatitis E!
- 24 July: Envisioning Our Future a course of the Applied Wisdom curriculum is ready for learners! Gravitational radiation astronomy and its quiz and Superluminal radiation astronomy and its quiz are new!
- 23 July: Radar astronomy and Microwave astronomy are new lectures! Try each's radar astronomy quiz and microwave astronomy quiz!
- 21 July: Color astronomy and its quiz are new!
Free-content encyclopedia Wikibooks
Free textbooks and manuals Commons
Shared media repository Wiktionary
Dictionary and thesaurus Wikiquote
Collection of quotations Wikinews
Free-content news Wikispecies
Directory of species Wikisource
Free-content library Wikivoyage
Open travel guide Meta-Wiki
Wikimedia project coordination MediaWiki
Free software development Wikidata
Free knowledge base
Wikiversity is also available in other languages:
Deutsch • Français • Русский • Čeština • Italiano • Português • Español • العربية • Svenska • Suomi • Slovenščina • Ελληνικά • 日本語 • 한국어 • हिन्दी • 中文 • Other
In other languages
In other projects
- Wikimedia Commons
- This page was last edited on 22 January 2018, at 23:34.