Wikiversity:Main PageFrom Wikiversity Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Wikiversity
"Knowledge grows when shared." — Bhartrihari (discuss)Welcome
Wikiversity is a Wikimedia Foundation project devoted to learning resources, learning projects, and research for use in all levels, types, and styles of education from pre-school to university, including professional training and informal learning. We invite teachers, students, and researchers to join us in creating open educational resources and collaborative learning communities. To learn more about Wikiversity, try a guided tour, learn about adding content, or start editing now.Today's Featured Project Instructional Design The instructional design camp is a set of course modules based around a core created by Peter Honebein and students of the Indiana University. Groups from other universities, as well as other researchers and experts, are welcome to add modules to this project. The goal of this learning experience is to develop the skills needed to design instructional material using media (especially communication technologies) to transfer knowledge as effectively as possible between teachers and learners. The project currently comprises about 130 pages included well-developed modules on crafting well-formed learning objectives, prioritizing content for learning experiences, designing constructivist learning experiences, designing instruction for cognitive behaviors, designing instruction for psychomotor behaviors, designing instruction for affective behaviors, designing instruction for interpersonal behaviors.
Visit this resource · see more featured content view · discuss Educational Picture of the Day Weather Symbols This is a useful collection of weather symbols - use an image editor to cut up the image and use the symbols you need. Click on the image for a full size version which you can freely re-use and modify. Print it and use it for your lessons, integrate it into your pages on Wikiversity, or use it in other learning resources and websites. Use the links below to find more images like this one.
Weather images - Wikimedia Commons guide to weather maps
This image is a part of the Educational Media Awareness Campaign, raising awareness among educators about the availability and usage of millions of free internet media in education. view · discuss News
- 21 January: Mechatronics engineering Syllabus is ready!
- 16 January: Substantial proton model is a theoretical physics resource ready for learners!
- 13 January: First X-ray source in the constellation Apus and First X-ray source in the constellation Antlia are lessons that are ready!
- 12 January: Practicing Dialogue a philosophic resource is ready for learners!
- 10 January: Learning Finnish is ready!
- 7 January: The spring semester of Principles of radiation astronomy begins! Radiocarbon dating is a lecture, try the quiz!
- 6 January: The medical resource Occupational Epidemiology is ready!
- 2 January: Documenting crony capitalism an original research essay is ready for learners and participants!
- 1 January: Cryptoeconomics is ready for learners!
- 31 December: The numerical integration resource Convergence acceleration by the Ford-Sidi W(m) algorithm is ready!
- 30 December: Time to extinction of civilization an original research essay and the lesson Speak Math Now!/Week 1: Introduction To Algebra are ready for learners and participants!
- 28 December: Wisdom Research is ready for learners and participants!
- 26 December: Portal:Sonatinas from Kids' corner near heaven is ready for learners and listeners!
Free-content encyclopedia Wikibooks
Free textbooks and manuals Commons
Shared media repository Wiktionary
Dictionary and thesaurus Wikiquote
Collection of quotations Wikinews
Free-content news Wikispecies
Directory of species Wikisource
Free-content library Wikivoyage
Open travel guide Meta-Wiki
Wikimedia project coordination MediaWiki
Free software development Wikidata
Free knowledge base
Wikiversity is also available in other languages:
Deutsch • Français • Русский • Čeština • Italiano • Português • Español • العربية • Svenska • Suomi • Slovenščina • Ελληνικά • 日本語 • 한국어 • हिन्दी • 中文 • Other
In other languages
In other projects
- Wikimedia Commons
- This page was last edited on 22 January 2018, at 23:34.