Open Educational ResourcesFrom Wikiversity (Redirected from Open educational resources) Jump to navigation Jump to search Open Educational Resources Logo
Open educational resources (OER) are freely accessible, openly licensed text, media, and other digital assets that are useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for research purposes. Communties use and alter OER according to their requirements and constraints. A scientific analysis of these alteration, forking or extension of OER provide insights in the drivers and needs of communities.
- Introduction - Introduction to OER
- Lesson - Lesson on OER
- Sources - Sources of OER
- Student Authoring - Resources supporting student-authored content
- Adoptions - Schools and courses using OER
- Open Courses - Open course lists
- Open Textbooks - Open textbook lists
- Training - For teachers
- Geographic Information Systems and tailored educational resources for a specific region
- Wikipedia: Open educational resources
- Open Badges as digital certificates and record of achievements for OER courses and learning activities.
- PanDocElectron for using Wikiversity Resource as Slide Presentations with the option to annotate slides in a browser with a stylus.
- Intellectual Honesty
- Reproducible Science
External Learning Resources for OER
In other languagesAdd links
- This page was last edited on 14 July 2019, at 19:32.