The New Elements Einsteinium and Fermium, Atomic Numbers 99 and100
No abstract prepared.
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department to Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. It has been viewed 179 times, with 78 in the last month. More information about this report can be viewed below.
People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content.
- Ghiorso, A.
- Thompson, S.G.
- Higgins, G.H.
- Seaborg, G.T.
- Studier, M.H.
- Fields, P.R.
- Fried, S.M.
- Diamond, H.
- Mech, J.F.
- Huizenga, J.R.
- Hirsch, A.
- Manning, W.M.
- Browne, C.I.
- Spence, R.W.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Publisher Info: "Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)" Place of Publication: Berkeley, California
UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Serving as both a federal and a state depository library, the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department maintains millions of items in a variety of formats. The department is a member of the FDLP Content Partnerships Program and an Affiliated Archive of the National Archives.About | Browse this Partner
Contact UsCorrections & Problems Questions
Descriptive information to help identify this report. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library.
No abstract prepared.
STI Subject Categories
Unique identifying numbers for this report in the Digital Library or other systems.
- Report No.: UCRL--3036
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- DOI: 10.2172/914520 | External Link
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 914520
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc889467
This report is part of the following collection of related materials.
Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports
Reports, articles and other documents harvested from the Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) is the Department of Energy (DOE) office that collects, preserves, and disseminates DOE-sponsored research and development (R&D) results that are the outcomes of R&D projects or other funded activities at DOE labs and facilities nationwide and grantees at universities and other institutions.About | Browse this Collection
Dates and time periods associated with this report.
- June 9, 1955
Added to The UNT Digital Library
- Sept. 22, 2016, 2:13 a.m.
Description Last Updated
- Nov. 3, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
When was this report last used?Yesterday: 1 Past 30 days: 78 Total Uses: 179 More Statistics
Interact With This Report
Here are some suggestions for what to do next.
Citations, Rights, Re-Use
- Citing this Report
- Responsibilities of Use
- Licensing and Permissions
- Linking and Embedding
- Copies and Reproductions
International Image Interoperability Framework
We support the IIIF Presentation API
Print / Share
Links for Robots
Helpful links in machine-readable formats.
Archival Resource Key (ARK)
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF)
- IIIF Manifest: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/manifest/
- UNTL Format: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/metadata.untl.xml
- DC RDF: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/metadata.dc.rdf
- DC XML: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/metadata.dc.xml
- OAI_DC: /oai/?verb=GetRecord&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&identifier=info:ark/67531/metadc889467
- METS: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/metadata.mets.xml
- OpenSearch Document: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/opensearch.xml
- In-text: /ark:/67531/metadc889467/urls.txt
- Usage Stats: /stats/stats.json?ark=ark:/67531/metadc889467
Ghiorso, A.; Thompson, S.G.; Higgins, G.H.; Seaborg, G.T.; Studier, M.H.; Fields, P.R. et al. The New Elements Einsteinium and Fermium, Atomic Numbers 99 and100, report, June 9, 1955; Berkeley, California. ([digital.library.unt.edu]: accessed August 22, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, [digital.library.unt.edu]; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.Back to Top of Screen