- Tools & Resources
ion channel bindingData health
- ion channel binding
- Alternate IDs
- Interacting selectively and non-covalently with one or more specific sites on an ion channel, a protein complex that spans a membrane and forms a water-filled channel across the phospholipid bilayer allowing selective ion transport down its electrochemical gradient. Source: GOC:BHF, GOC:jl
- See term history for GO:0044325 at QuickGO
- Link to all genes and gene products annotated to ion channel binding.
- Link to all direct and indirect annotations to ion channel binding.
- Link to all direct and indirect annotations download (limited to first 10,000) for ion channel binding.
Filter resultsLoading... pending...
View this term in QuickGO.
Additional external viewing options
Additional internal viewing options
- GO:0003674 molecular_function
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0044325 ion channel binding
Parents of ion channel binding (GO:0044325)subjectrelationobjection channel binding is_a protein binding (GO:0005515)
This term has no children.