- Tools & Resources
alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complexData health
- alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex
- Alternate IDs
- A protein complex that consists of an alphav-beta3 integrin complex bound to insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and type I insulin-like growth factor receptor (IGF1R). IGF1R is a heterotetramer that consists of two alpha-subunits and two beta-subunits. Source: PMID:19578119, GOC:BHF, GOC:ebc
- See term history for GO:0035867 at QuickGO
- Link to all genes and gene products annotated to alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex.
- Link to all direct and indirect annotations to alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex.
- Link to all direct and indirect annotations download (limited to first 10,000) for alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex.
Filter resultsLoading... pending...
View this term in QuickGO.
Additional external viewing options
Additional internal viewing options
- CARO:0000000 anatomical entity
- CARO:0030000 biological entity
- CARO:0000006 material anatomical entity
- GO:0005575 cellular_component
- CARO:0000003 connected anatomical structure
- CL:0000000 cell
- GO:0110165 cellular anatomical entity
- GO:0071944 cell periphery
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0032991 protein-containing complex
- GO:0098796 membrane protein complex
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0098797 plasma membrane protein complex
- GO:0035867 alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex
Parents of alphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex (GO:0035867)subjectrelationobjectalphav-beta3 integrin-IGF-1-IGF1R complex is_a plasma membrane protein complex (GO:0098797)
This term has no children.