- Tools & Resources
detection of calcium ionData health
- detection of calcium ion
- Ca2+ ion detection, calcium ion detection, calcium ion sensing, detection of Ca2+ ion
- Alternate IDs
- The series of events in which a calcium ion stimulus is received by a cell and converted into a molecular signal. Source: GOC:pg
- See term history for GO:0005513 at QuickGO
- Link to all genes and gene products annotated to detection of calcium ion.
- Link to all direct and indirect annotations to detection of calcium ion.
- Link to all direct and indirect annotations download (limited to first 10,000) for detection of calcium ion.
Filter resultsLoading... pending...
View this term in QuickGO.
Additional external viewing options
Additional internal viewing options
- GO:0008150 biological_process
- GO:0042221 response to chemical
- GO:0010035 response to inorganic substance
- GO:0050896 response to stimulus
- GO:0051606 detection of stimulus
- GO:0010038 response to metal ion
- GO:0009593 detection of chemical stimulus
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0005513 detection of calcium ion
Parents of detection of calcium ion (GO:0005513)subjectrelationobjectdetection of calcium ion is_a response to calcium ion (GO:0051592) detection of calcium ion is_a detection of chemical stimulus (GO:0009593)
This term has no children.